1. All transport work carried out in terms of this contract including the consignment, loading, off-loading, packing, storing of any and all goods is done at the exclusive risk of the owner of such goods. The transport contractor cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss as a result of incomplete or incorrect information furnished.1. All transport work carried out in terms of this contract including the consignment, loading, off-loading, packing, storing of any and all goods is done at the exclusive risk of the owner of such goods. The transport contractor cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss as a result of incomplete or incorrect information furnished.
2.The transport contractor is not responsible for any loss or damage including consequential damages which the owner may suffer as a result of the performance of service by the contractor in terms of this contract, and the owner indemnifies the contractor against liability for any damage which the owner may suffer. Even if such damage are caused as a result of negligence on the part of the contractor.
3. In the event of non-delivery, details of such a claim must be lodged in writing within 5 days of dispatch.
4. The delivery note must be endorsed on delivery indicating shortage, pilferage or damage etc and to be confirmed in writing within 5 days to M4 COURIERS cc, PO BOX 2699, BEACON BAY 5205.
5. The shipper hereby warrants that the parcel covered by this waybill does not contain goods of which the possession thereof by the transport contractor constitutes a criminal offense.
6. We are acting as agents only and do not accept liability for actions, errors or omissions on the part of the carriers or Third Party who are governed by their respective rules, regulations and conditions.
7. We reserve the right to sieze any goods if account is not settled within 30 days.
8. Volumetric Freight: (L x B x H)/3500 = Chargeable Weight
9. Other: Phone calls/Packaging/Special Deliveries/Chain stores/Futile calls
10. A Fifty Rand (R50) charge will be applicable to reverted changes.
11.We always try our utmost to service all our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible but services may sometimes be affected by unforeseen circumstances out of our control. Deliveries may not be done on time and we could not be held liable for any damages caused by actions beyond our control. This includes, road closures due to unplanned strikes, late arrivals and or departures of vehicles and or airfreight, shipments sent off on short notice bearing special instructions with no verbal or pre advise being made with our operations. Please inform operations well in advance if you have any shipments with special instructions.